Wednesday, April 25, 2012

And So It Begins

In the last few weeks, Clara has gone from barely sitting up by herself to I MUST CLIMB EVERYTHING I CAN AS FAST AS I CAN. Its a lot of fun, but fairly exhausting (for us) as she must have a spotter at all times. She's strong enough to pull herself up, but not strong enough to stay up! It must be exhausting for her too, because every night when we are putting her to bed her head is a little sweaty from working so hard. Don't worry, Amazon delivered a baby gate this week.
 



2 comments:

  1. Ahhh... the tupperware cupboard!!! Such a fun play place. Just give up now trying to keep it organized and allow an extra five minutes to find a matching container and lid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I read that right? Amber -- give up keeping something organized? :P I think this is the stage where I started to wonder how all parents weren't at least somewhat fit... So exhausting! Cute cute cute

    ReplyDelete